LoadRunner Training In Bangalore
LoadRunner Training In Marathahalli & Best LoadRunner Training In Bangalore
Learn LoadRunner from RIA Institute of Technology
RIA Training Bangalore offers the Best LoadRunner Training from beginner level to advanced techniques, taught by experienced working professionals in LoadRunner for more than 5 years. Our LoadRunner Training in Bangalore you’ll learn real-time concepts in expert level in a practical manner.
We at RIA Training Bangalore focus on delivering the LoadRunner Training that best suits you, whether it is regular classes or weekend batch. We understand your need for learning LoadRunner and we work together to deliver the best Training in LoadRunner that help you in building your future.
Training Bangalore provides end-to-end support and helps you in identifying and learning the best course from our Training Institute.
Who can benefit from LoadRunner Training in Bangalore?
Students and professionals with experience ranging from 0 -15 years can take advantage of LoadRunner Training in RIA Training Bangalore and grow faster in a career.
To support students we provide week day classes with theory and practical exposure. RIA Training Bangalore Institute is equipped with advanced lab where students can practice LoadRunner course on real-time scenarios.
To know more about LoadRunner Training in Bangalore talk to our experts.
We Cover the following Topics in LoadRunner Training
Performance Testing Basics
- What is performance testing?
- Types of Performance Testing
- Architecture of client/server and web based applications
- Web based with clustering environment
- What is a Web Service?
- Performance Metrics
- Performance Testing Tools
- Performance Test Planning
Components of LoadRunner
- Vugen Editor
- Types of protocols available
- Script recording
- Runtime settings
- Script execution
- Debug modes
- Rendezvous policy
- Scenario Design
- Scenario Scheduling
- Configure RTMs
- Scenario Execution
- Invoking Analysis Tool
- Opening Graphs
- Applying filter techniques
- Generating test reports using results
- Identifying the bottlenecks
- Tuning Recommendations
- Creation of Business process flow document
- LR Script creation, enhancement and execution using http/https protocol
- Scenario designing, Scheduling and execution using controller
- Configuring the Real time monitors using LoadRunner controller
- Usage of Profiling Tools
- Identify the memory leaks in the application components